Friday, April 16, 2010

Zombie Miner Apocalypse

Been a while since I posted as my players have just been playing through Whispering Cairn. However they are now fairly far in and I'm busy preping Three Faces of Evil.

I've decided to add an encounter in the mines of Three Faces of Evil prior to their entering the Dark Cathedral as I think 4E really does Zombie Apocalypse type encounters well and I want them to experience this type of encounter before they get too high in level. 4E also really works well with encounters that involve the players trying to accomplish some other task during combat and, as a conversion of a 3.5 AP there are not really enough of this style of encounter.

So here the PCs need to stop from being overrun by the zombie hordes by figuring out how to use an ancient mining machine to block up the tunnels from which the zombies are emerging while fighting off the zombies that have already emerged.

Zombie Miner Apocalypse Encounter 1.0

Zombie Miner Apocalypse Map

No comments:

Post a Comment